Re: [cf-dev] Usage of reflections library

Yes, I want to get rid of it and already found some ways to execute JUnit standalone -- yet I need to do it from scratch to avoid yet another CQ :)
If this doesn't work out, I will fall back to a factory with static references to the test cases.

Ciao
Matthias

PS: Key signing hangout tomorrow or Friday 4pm CEST?