[cf-dev] Project status

Hi all

What is the overall status in the different projects including Leshan? I have the feeling that there is still some work going on and we cannot freeze for the release yet.

I am still waiting for feedback on the parent POM: put it into the "californium" repo and rename the core to "californium.core"?

What is the status in Scandium? The RawPublicFix key is going into the release, right?

Is Leshan still waiting for some features or fixes?

Todo before release:
- Harmonize line endings
- Update copyright note (year)

Moved to 2.xx is the following:
- TCP together with proper alternative transport design, including URI problem.
- API with improved error handling ("domain-specific exceptions")
- Actinium release (due to CQs and current status)

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top