Re: [cf-dev] Shared parent POM

It should. The parent POM is itself an artifact in the repository (e.g. Maven Central), is referenced by means of its maven coordinates (group & artifact ID, version) and is resolved using the standard maven dependency resolution mechanism. It works in the same way resolution of the dependency from e.g. Scandium to Element-Connector works.

Kai