Re: [cf-dev] Face-to-face

Hi all

We will have a half-virtual face-to-face meeting over Google Hangout this Thursday at 3:00 pm CEST. The preliminary agenda is:

- Architecture and interfaces between Connectors, CoAP stacks, and application logic:
        This concerns DTLS, the TCP binding, HTTP cross-proxy, and possible future extensions (e.g., SMS).
- Scandium 2.0:
        This is mainly about redesigning the internal architecture for production use and a proper principal API for applications.
- Roadmap:
        I want to sample ideas for a better roadmap---at the moment, the progress is more or less organic (which is not bad per se, since the interest from the LWM2M community pushes the work on production quality).
- Release process:
        We will most likely switch to a new signing process that uses the Hudson instance; this discussion targets committers only.

I will announce the Hangout URI on the mailing list shortly before the meeting.

Best regards
Matthias

Back to the top