[cf-dev] Scandium support for x509 certificates

Hi all,

As an intern at Sierra Wireless (Toulouse, France), I am implementing the x509 certificate security support in Leshan. Or at least trying. I tried to understand to what extent Scandium provided support for this authentication process but I failed to have a clear list of features by myself.

Would you mind explaining what is already done and what still needs to be done to have a full support? For instance, is it normal that there is no class implementing the Principal interface for x509 certificates while there is one for PSK and RPK (org.eclipse.californium.scandium.auth)? Do I need to write one?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards,

Cécile Manset

Back to the top