[cf-dev] GSoC 2015 An implementation of the CoAP over TCP/TLS draft

Hi Matthlas,

I'm Buddhika Dilhan, Undergraduate of University of Moratuwa Srilanka, studying Computer Science and Engineering.

Last year I participatied for GSoC under Eclipse Foundation and successfully completed the project "CoAP support for Eclipse Kura". In that project, the reason for the implementation of CoAP over MQTT was CoAP is more efficent than MQTT. CoAP based on UDP supported for its higher efficiency.

It's greate if you can give me an idea on the following
1. What are the advantages of implementation of CoAP over TCP ?
2. I read the documents you have mentioned in the idea page and I think I can do this as I have worked with Eclipse Californium before. Please give me a lead to continue on this project.

Thank you

Buddhika Dilhan
Undergraduate,
University of Moratuwa.