Re: [cf-dev] Replacing the element-connector with Netty -- thoughts?

BTW I'd be very interested to hear Julien's opinion regarding Netty. Since he is project lead of Apache Mina, he might have better insight into its feasibility for the purpose. Julien might also provide some pros & cons of Netty vs. Mina. As far as I understand, both frameworks address similar problems/issues ... but that's only my first impression after flying over the documentation.

Kai