Re: [cf-dev] A californium Resource which manages all children request

Thx Matthias, this is a good news :).

(I can not find the ParentResource, so it was probably lost :p)

Le 19/02/2015 17:17, Kovatsch Matthias a écrit :
Overriding getChild() was actually the way we imagined. I thought we already had "ParentResource" that does this and comes with the framework. Maybe we lost todo that when the Issues were disabled on GitHub.

To be honest, I have not put much thought into the observe mechanism for such resources, yet. The feature should be anchored deeper to get a nice solution. I like the idea of a filter that is passed to notifyObservers()!

I am hoping for a student to work on observe soon. If that works out, he could implement this as well.

Thanks for the input
Matthias