[cf-dev] hello pl help.. Query regarding Scandium

Hello & good morning

I m new to CoAP Scandium.
I clone the project on my laptop thru GitHub.
n just started with simple client n server example.

1. I start a server
2. I start a client
3. on the console window i see all the handshakes n the "hello world"  msg that is transmitted to server.

now my query is can i able to see the encrypted content.
if i want to transfer a file from client to server then at server side apart from actual data file if i also want to see chek for encrypted file then i need to know which java class at client n server side are responsible for that.

Regards.
Hetal Pandya

   **A ship in a Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for**

Back to the top