Re: [cf-dev] Scandium CBC mode

Hi,

I have something that seems to work at https://github.com/BillBennett/californium.scandium
*This is not ready for production* - I'm posting it to the list in case it is useful to others at the upcoming OMA-LWM2M test fest. I will continue working on it though.
I am NOT experienced at crypto. I believe that the padding oracle is prevented by doing the check after the HMAC verification but there are probably other issues.

I have not tried SHA-1 stuff and I don't think the TLS1 PRF is implemented. I'll probably remove it, but TLS_PSK_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA may be useful as a fallback.

Thanks,
Bill