De: "Hetal Pandya" <hetalbpandya@xxxxxxxxx>
À: cf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Dimanche 11 Janvier 2015 12:37:15
Objet: [cf-dev] help for CoAP Californium

hello,
I need a help for executing the CoAP Californium.

I have imported the Californium in to my eclipse workspace.
now I want to perform client server communication. i want to send a message from client to server or vice verse. how would i start.

I first run the helloworld-server class. now inorder to start client what i have to do? i tried to run "GETClient class" but it want work.

pl. help me.

Regards.
Hetal Pandya

   **A ship in a Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built for**