[cf-dev] Californium Proxy

Hi list,

We use the cf-proxy extensively from HTTP into our CoAP space. Unfortunately we ran into a problem. It appears as if the cf-proxy fails after a timeout in a call to a resource. I.e. after the timeout, the exchange between HTTP and CoAP breaks down for new calls.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards

Dr. Louis Coetzee
CSIR Chief Engineer
Research Group Leader - Internet of Things
http://ioteg.meraka.csir.co.za
CSIR Meraka Institute, CSIR, South Africa
+27 12 841 3036
+27 83 407 4610

and is believed to be clean.