Tim Kellogg
Sr. Software Engineer, Protocols
2lemetry

On December 2, 2014 at 1:43:20 PM, Kovatsch Matthias (kovatsch@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

The californium repo is supposed to be a pure library that comes with a few examples and tests. The californium.tools repo is to collect several tools around CoAP, that is, stand-alone projects that could also be distributed as binaries (executable JARs). It the moment, the number of tools is a bit sparse, but I hope this will change over time.

Ciao

Matthias

From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Kellogg
Sent: Donnerstag, 27. November 2014 10:33
To: Julien Vermillard; Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] CoRE Resource Directory

Ah! Thank you, that looks like what I’m looking for. Is there Any reason why it’s not packaged with Californium more closely?

Tim Kellogg

Sr. Software Engineer, Protocols

2lemetry

On November 27, 2014 at 2:22:10 AM, Julien Vermillard (jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi Tim,
I never tried it but:

HTH

Julirn

On Thu Nov 27 2014 at 00:06:35 Tim Kellogg <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Are there any plans to implement CoRE Resource Directory in Californium? I have been trying to implement CoAP-MQ but it seems to rely on a /rd endpoint used by the Resource Directory spec. I would be glad to implement this, but I wanted to make sure that I haven’t overlooked anything.