Re: [cf-dev] CoRE Resource Directory

I think it's because it's another optional spec on top of CoAP, for example in Leshan we implemented our own subset of RD for LWM2M registrations.

On Thu Nov 27 2014 at 10:33:20 Tim Kellogg <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah! Thank you, that looks like what I’m looking for. Is there Any reason why it’s not packaged with Californium more closely?

Tim Kellogg
Sr. Software Engineer, Protocols
2lemetry