[cf-dev] Californium usage question

Hello everybody, I'm beggining to test californium with a couple of sensors and a border-router  and so far everything is working pretty well.
I've developed a simple client that subscribes to observable variables from this two sensors, I'm getting data with no problem.
I would like to react when one of the sensors is shut down, right now I can see that after powering off a sensor and some time passes, I get the following message:

org.eclipse.californium.core.network.stack.ReliabilityLayer$RetransmissionTask run

INFO: Timeout: retransmission limit reached, exchange failed, message: CON-GET    MID=52434, Token=c22cc853, OptionSet={"Observe":0, "Uri-Path":["test","push"]}, no payload

Can I implement a callback to handle this event? it looks like the CoapHandler object onError doesn't receive this events.

thank's

--
Marc.

Back to the top