Re: [cf-dev] cf-dev Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

> Any reason, Californium would only support PUT but not GET for a device
> Query?
> In the Query message, we set options URI-PATH, URI-PORT, ETAG, and TEXT
> PLAIN format

Basic protocol stuff: Servers must ignore payloads set in GET (and DELETE) requests and clients should actually not even include it. It has no meaning, and hence Californium drops it right away. Maybe it should through an explicit exception to make it clear...
Also, queries go into the Uri-Query and clients cannot define ETags for their payload.

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top