[cf-dev] Using Californium

Hi,

I installed and can run the examples https://github.com/jvermillard/hands-on-coap on my Mac. So far so good.

But now practical how can I use Californium in my IoT solution(s). I have edge-devices (e.g. TI CC3200, Freescale FRDM-K64F, etc) running C/C++, Java ME that needs to send sensor data to a local gateway-device (e.g. Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, …) (and the gateway device on its turn  into the Cloud) or directly into the Cloud. And in the other direction from the Cloud or the gateway-device to the edge-dvice to control e.g. lamps, valves, … (actuators).
I can install Californium on my gateway-device or in the cloud, but how do I setup the “communication" with my edge-devices to get sensor data and to send commands to control things?

Thanks.
Guy

Back to the top