Re: [cf-dev] Fwd: Pull request

Hi

While working on Actinium, I noticed that the option number definition is messy. For some reason, the constants were duplicated in the CoAP class and the OptionNumberRegistry class currently contains outdated values.

Although this should only concern the Californium core, I want to give you a heads up that there is a commit inbound that will fix the problem. Once my commit is merged, make sure that the constants from the OptionNumberRegistry are used.

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top