Re: [cf-dev] 1.0.0-M2

+1 for releasing everything together using the same version. That will make it a lot easier to declare and manage dependencies in client code POMs …

Kai

Von: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Julien Vermillard
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Oktober 2014 17:50
An: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Betreff: [cf-dev] 1.0.0-M2

I managed to have the credentials for pushing on mavne central for org.eclipse.californium (Matthias you should have it allso).

So I'm up for releasing a M2, with writing the documentation and following the proper maven central process (javadoc jar, gpg signatures..).

Since it's already quite complex to release all the repository at the same time, I propose we always release *all* the californium sub-project at the same time.

So we keep the version number in sync (Cf M2 depends on Sc M2 which depends on EC M2, etc..)

This time I will try to not forget the californium.tools repo :)

WDYT?

--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/

Back to the top