[cf-dev] resource lookup bug?

Hello,

I want to report what I suppose may be a small bug in the implementation of the resource directory Lookup interface.

According to the internet draft, a resource lookup looks like this:

      Client                                                          RD
        | ----- GET /rd-lookup/res?rt=temperature ----------------->  |
        | <-- 2.05 Content "<coap://node1/temp>;rt="temperature" ---- |

   Req: GET /rd-lookup/res?rt=temperature

   Res: 2.05 Content
   <coap://{ip:port}/temp>

However, I am doing some experiments with cf-rd and when doing a resource lookup (using Copper as a client) I get something like this:

<coap:///aaaa:0:0:0:280:e103:0:7be3:56839802/msg/>;if="rp";rt="ipso.msg.status";ep="Mbxxx",

The first part is correct (it is the address of the sensor that has previously registered its resource with the RD); however, after the port, there is a number (9802) which is the RD generated location for that resource and which I suppose must not appear in the result of a resource lookup.

Can you confirm if this is a small bug? Or maybe am I wrong with the interpretation of the draft?

Thank you and regards,

Giulio

Back to the top