Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly call tomorrow

That is good to know - hackmd has been annoying me recently for other reasons and I was considering moving the content to github. I will try to do that, maybe for this meeting, maybe the next.

Here is the content for today's meeting (in raw form, because hackmd's copy-paste isn't working properly anymore for me)

:::info
- **Location:** [:computer: Zoom Meeting](https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/545364607?pwd=L1d2eDQ4RWJmdkk3YXkvcW90RWJiQT09) ([full details below](#Connection-Details))
- **Date:** June 12, 2024 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) ([Calendar/ICS](https://eclipse.zoom.us/meeting/uJAodO-sqDstovAF50NQR9k2f8kNjAOvEg/ics?icsToken=98tyKuysqzgsHtKVt1z9c6ktOcH-b9_yln5Yi4UIzDHUMXlYMAWuPcxIE51pNd-B))
- **Agenda**
1. Welcome and sign yourself in
2. Actions from last meeting
3. CDT 11.7.0 / 12.0 planning
    - Should we skip 11.7 and make main branch 12.0 now for release in December?
4. CMake improvements
    - https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt/issues/758 and others
16. Any other business?
- **Contact:** <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>