Re: [cdt-dev] almost time for 2024-06 final builds

Hello folks,

I have made the branches* and will be contributing the builds soon to SimRel. Please let me know if there is anything critical to get in to 2024-06. Any open PRs can go into main branch and will be part of the next release. There is a little bit of work to do on main after branch is created and I will do that in the coming days (like version bumps and updating what the baselines are).

* here are the branch URLs and corresponding Jenkins jobs
https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt/tree/cdt_11_6  -> https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt/job/cdt_11_6/
https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-lsp/tree/cdt_lsp_2_0  -> https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-lsp/job/cdt_lsp_2_0/

Jonah
~~~