From: Thomas Froment via eclipse-dev <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 at 06:43
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Registration is open for our Eclipse IDE Community Call, June 4th
To: Discussions on Eclipse IDE Working Group <eclipse-ide-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thomas Froment <thomas.froment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
Eclipse IDE Community Calls are back! Next one is scheduled:
📅 Date: June 4, 2024
🕒 Time: 3:30 PM (CEST) / 9:30 AM (ET)
Agenda:
in the first part (25'):
- IDE Working Group Program news & insights
In the second part (35')
- Newcomer Presentation: a detailed introduction to Eclipse IDE,
📌 Save your spot now from: https://www.crowdcast.io/c/vecm-06042024

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH
💬 @thomas.froment:matrix.eclipse.org | LinkedIn | M | X

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us in Mainz! Open Community Experience (OCX) - October 22-24, 2024