Re: [cdt-dev] Staying at 6 months?

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey gang,
>

> The platform announced they are moving to 3 month minor release cycles. That
> means they are doubling the time they spend in rampdown which from what
> we’ve learned,

I wonder how you come to ^^ that thought. Actually we are reducing the
rampdown significantly from the current 2 months for the yearly
release and to the endgame plan for updates (e.g.
https://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_7_1.php#FixPassAfterRC0)
which is way less IMHO. This is not trying to convince you in anything
but I can't leave wrong impression about the intention on Platform
side :).