Re: [cdt-dev] Adding autotools support to core builder

That would be awesome. Should be a good debate 😊.

> Would there be interest in (and time for) a demo of our CDT-based IDE for
> programming industrial control systems
> (https://www.indel.ch/en/software/tools/ide)? I could show how we
> extend and hack CDT, on a high level. I probably cannot answer most
> questions about *why* we do things this and that way, as I have simply
> forgotten or wasn't involved in the decision - the IDE is just one of many
> projects of our small software team and is not always at the forefront of our
> attention.

Absolutely, my favorite slot is the Demo section where people who want to can show off what they've done with Eclipse. Learning from each other is what community is all about.

Hope to see you there,
Doug.