[cdt-dev] who can provide an example for extension point org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tcModificationInfo?

Hi All:

who can provide an example for extension point org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tcModificationInfo?

I want to extend this extension point to do something for toolchain modification. But the official documentation is lack and confusing for me.

Who was familiar with toolchain modification extension point?

Best Regrads,

Justin

Back to the top