[cdt-dev] How to make a launchConfigurationTypes appears only on Linux?

Hi,

I develop a RCP application (in java) based on CDT.
I have a project type (C/C++) particular that don't work under windows.

I would condition the visibility of the creation item launchConfiguration as if we are on Linux or not.

So I created an extension of org.eclipse.debug.core.launchConfigurationTypes type, but there is no way to display its condition visibility.

I thought overloaded the extension point and add an OS field.
But I've never done this kind of exercise, and I do not even know if it is possible, knowing that I want everything works as before except add a flag of visibilty ...

Is this possible?
Any idea how can I make that ?

Many thanks
Chris