[cdt-dev] EclipseCon 2015: CDT Summit and CDT Day

Hi all,

EclipseCon NA 2015 [1] will take place March 9-12 in San Francisco, CA.
Again we want the conference to benefit the CDT community as much as possible.

On Monday:  one-day CDT Summit (like last year, but only one day).
It is a semi-formal day where we talk about things that matter to the community.
See [2] for last year's CDT Summit page.

On Tuesday: CDT Theme Day as part of the official EclipseCon program.
It is a formal day of presentations revolving around CDT and Eclipse C/C++ development.

The call for papers [3] (required for CDT Theme Day not CDT Summit) is open and the early-bird
deadline is next week November 3rd, 2014.
Final deadline for all talk proposals is two weeks after that: November 17th, 2014.

More details to come on the CDT Summit, but until then, do submit talks [3] for the CDT Day,
and let others know about it, so we can get some great content for C/C++ and CDT.

Thanks
Marc

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2014