[cdt-dev] RC4 posted

Hi all,

I have posted the RC4 build to our download site.
Some might notice a test failure on Hudson, but it is something intermittent that is not a blocker.

p2 repo:
  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones/sr1-rc4
or
  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones

zip file:
  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones/sr1-rc4/cdt-8.5rc4.zip

The build is based on commit:  2d3e5f718700204837b73d4daf6de78973a1892b

Please give it a sanity run to make sure we don't have a bad surprise.

This is our final build (unless something really major comes up).
The actual release will be September 26th, 2014 with the rest of the train.

Thanks everyone for your efforts!

Marc

Back to the top