[cdt-dev] Codan Checker choose launch option

Hi,

I'm writing a checker and I see there is a tab "Launching" where you can
check when you want the checker to be run (In Preferences -> C/C++ -> Code
Analysis -> Customize Selected...).

I've looked around but I didn't find any way to change the default launch
mode programmatically or ideally from the plugin.xml.
I'd like to run my checker on file save by default. Is there any way to do
that ?

Thanks for your time,
Hadrien Bertrand