[cdt-dev] Interesting GDB Problem.

Hi all,

I am working on integrating our companies version of GDB into eclipse.

I have created a custom launch delegate that  creates a  ServicesFactory that extends GdbDebugServicesFactory and overrides createBackendGDBService.

I use  the GDBBackend to give the proper gdb command, args, and program path.

Everything to works fine until it starts trying to send gdb commands. (The first command sent is 1-list-features). When this command gets sent the entire process just freezes.

I figured out the problem is that the gdb process that I am starting up is looking for a \r\n as the new line character instead of just the \n that the MICommand adds.

Is there any way that I can make the MICommand append a \r\n instead of just a \n?

Thanks,

Joseph Henry.

Back to the top