Re: [cdt-dev] Locally deploy patched CDT Plugin

Although once we enable the git based build qualifiers, they won¹t be the
same. We¹re using that for Momentics now and love it :).

But yes, we have a fork of CDT for our previous version of Momentics
(which we are busy pushing upstream, BTW), and we built our own. Maven and
p2 are great that way.

Doug