Re: [cdt-dev] How can I debug the index?

This could be a template resolution problem. You can try to create a reproducible example of your problem that doesn't contain proprietary code. A standard technique for that is:

1. Select a source file that exhibits the problem.
2. Run it through a C preprocessor and save the result to a new source file.
3. Check that the new source file exhibits the same problem.
4. Start removing code from the file while checking that it still compiles without errors after every deletion.
5. In remaining example remove all comments and replace all names so that the code can be shown outside of your company.
6. If you don't want to attach the code to the bug, you can sent it to me directly.

-sergey