[cdt-dev] Custom Debugger in CDT using DSF

Hi all,

My company has a proprietary C debugger that I am trying to integrate into the eclipse CDT.

The debugger is similar to GDB, but also quite different. It has a command line interface also.

I have search and failed to find any solid examples of how to integrate a custom debugger into eclispse.

Does anyone on this list know of some solid examples of doing this?

Or does anyone know of a good starting place?

I am really at a loss for what extension points I need, or what classes I need to write.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,

Joseph Henry.

Back to the top