[cdt-dev] nvoking CDT debugger Programmatically

Dear All,
I am facing an issue and feeling very difficult to get through it. Actually I want to achieve a feature provided by CDT programmtically. The feature is attach an external process to gdb debugger.
Now, I can explain my problem. I have a dll which is running at a particular time and I know the location of sources where it is located. I want to write a plugin which programmatically attach a dll to a gdb debugger and the user can debug through the sources by putting the break points. I can create a CDT project programmatically and can show the sources in the eclipse project explorer. The user can put the break points  in the editor part and can debug the process. But, I would like to have the process attached programmatically to the debugger. How can I achieve this? Does anybody have any idea regarding it.
Thank you for the anticipation.

Regards,
Girish
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

Back to the top