From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Khouzam
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 4:04 PM
To: 'CDT General developers list.'
Subject: [cdt-dev] 8.2 tag for bugzilla

Hi Doug,

Did we decide on nameing the next CDT 8.2?  If so, can you create the tag in bugzilla (I don't have rights to do that).

Thanks

Marc

--
This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer _______________________________________________