[cdt-dev] Getting chosen project type from an MBS custom page

Hi,
I've been all afternoon on this one, so if anybody could help, it would be most appreciated.

I have extended the New C Project wizard with org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.newWizardPages. I have created several custom pages for entering user parameters and all works well.

Now I have extended org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions and created a new project type. It appears in the project types pane and when I choose it and click on next, to go to my custom pages all works well. Now, I would like to go to a different custom page depending on which project type I choose in the first page. I have tried:

MBSCustomPageData mbscpd= MBSCustomPageManager.getPageData("org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.wizard.NewModelProjectWizardPage");
String[] pts = mbscpd.getProjectTypes();

(and other things like this but to no avail,).

If I could get the MBSWizardHandler, maybe this could help?

Thanks for your help,

Antony

Back to the top