[cdt-dev] Need help scratching an itch (Bug #379684)

Hello CDT mailing list,
I'm taking a stab at fixing bug #379684 User-defined literals, mostly just for the fun of it, but I'm probably going to need a lot of help as this is my first time in the eclipse/cdt internals.
Anyway, I have managed to get the parser to recognise the T operator "" L() syntax, with one caveat: I can't figure out how to require the whitespace between the "" and the literal name.

Thanks, Richard.

Back to the top