Re: [cdt-dev] Speaking of API compatibility

I'm not sure if there are any issues with that. Assuming we are API
compliant, you weren't allowed to add new Java 6 types to the
interfaces. And Java 6 is backwards compatibile with Java 5. In fact
almost everyone had been using Java 6 already anyway.

Doug.