[cdt-dev] Restricted build project and E4?

Hi,

With E4 the CDT Project->Build project menu is always grayed out,
unless the Project Explorer view is in focus.

Does anyone else see this? Just select a project, then click
on the editor or another view, and you cannot build the
project anymore unless you build all.

I find this really annoying because when I don't have
the project explorer view open, I have to open it
just for that (this happen when I debug a C/C++ app).

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top