Re: [cdt-dev] Autotools contribution

So far I've really only been thinking about build systems, especially if we have a round of cleaning up the CDT build infrastructure.

I think it is clear though, that a lot of the things going on in Linux Tools is of interest to the general CDT community. Moving things around won't always make sense, unless there is a lot of demand from the non-Linux CDT crowd for these tools. Autotools was obvious because of the MinGW/MSYS support for it.

:D

Back to the top