Re: [cdt-dev] how to launch a specific gdb

Thanks,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh and i have one more question. I get my configuration from
> user through the configuration tab interface of
> org.eclipse.cdt.launch.ui.CMainTab.

This is the CDI-GDB tab.  If you want the DSF-GDB debugger
you should use
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.internal.ui.launching.CMainTab

 I noticed that the CArgumentsTab and LocalApplicationCDebuggerTab are defined in the org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.internal.ui.launching package. But the EnvironmentTab, SourceLookupTab and CommonTab are implemented for the CDI-GDB version:
 org.eclipse.debug.ui.CommonTab;
 org.eclipse.debug.ui.EnvironmentTab;
 org.eclipse.debug.ui.sourcelookup.SourceLookupTab;

If i would like to have them as part of my tab group, i should use them right? or there is some other version of them?

Thanks,
Shai

Back to the top