[cdt-dev] Usage of discovered scanner configuration

Hello,

I have not been able to find good documentation on the CDT discovered
scanner configuration feature (please let me know if there is some) so
I have been trying to figure it out on my own.

With the "Scanner Configuration Builder" enabled I do a full build.
Once complete I go the the projects C/C++ include paths and click "Add
Contributed..." -> "Discovered scanner configuration container". I see
all the preprocesser symbols and include paths that I would expect so
I click Next. At this point am I really expected to individually
select the check box for every entry? For a big project like mine this
takes forever. A select all/none option seems obvious. The fact that
it is missing makes me feel like I'm just not understanding something.

Taylor

Back to the top