Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate

I've added the EDC and TCF features to our Indigo contribution. We'll find out if they gets in in the next Indigo aggregation build.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Andrew Overholt ---05/25/2011 10:07:53 AM---> Well, we can certainly add the TCF feature to the IndigAndrew Overholt ---05/25/2011 10:07:53 AM---> Well, we can certainly add the TCF feature to the Indigo repo (hoping it wasn't that which caused

Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/25/2011 10:07 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Well, we can certainly add the TCF feature to the Indigo repo (hoping it wasn't that which caused the build error). But it's getting pretty late for RC2.

Linux Tools would really appreciate it :)

Andrew