[cdt-dev] TCF missing in nightly build

Hello

Today I tried to install the feature "Target Communication Framework (TCF)" from the Indigo CDT nightly build update site on hudson, but I couldn't find it as part of the "CDT Optional Features". For that added the update site  "https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/update-site" to my Indigo eclipse installation.

Could someone look into why TCF is not part of the last successful build?  Please let me know.

Thanks
Bernd

Back to the top