[cdt-dev] Scanner Configuration Discovery Profile omits drive letter from MinGW include paths (in my plug-in)

I have a problem with Scanner Configuration Discovery Profile with MinGW include paths. This considers the LLVM plug-in I am developing. For some reason the drive letter is omitted from the include paths and therefore symbols cannot be resolved etc. However the default CDT MinGW GCC toolchain finds MinGW include paths with drive letters. Another 'weird' aspect is that c:/mingw/include and /mingw/include are both found. Also C:/MinGW/lib/clang/2.9/include include path contains drive letter and is case-sensitive. I am assuming that these two paths with drive letter might have to do with Clang.

So my question is that how to add drive letter to mingw paths and/or what is the cause of the problem. I have included code excerpt below.

Extension org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile for Clang C++ projects is defined as below (for me it's pretty default implementation)

<extension
         id="LLVMManagedMakePerProjectProfileCPP"
         name="%extension.name"
point="org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile">
<scannerInfoCollector
class="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.DefaultGCCScannerInfoCollector"
            scope="project">
</scannerInfoCollector>
<buildOutputProvider>
<scannerInfoConsoleParser
class="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.scannerconfig.ManagedGCCScannerInfoConsoleParser">
</scannerInfoConsoleParser>
</buildOutputProvider>
<scannerInfoProvider
            providerId="specsFile">
<run
               arguments="-E -P -v -dD ${plugin_state_location}/specs.cpp"
class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.GCCSpecsRunSIProvider"
               command="clang++">
</run>
<scannerInfoConsoleParser
class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCSpecsConsoleParser">
</scannerInfoConsoleParser>
</scannerInfoProvider>
</extension>

Thanks!