Re: [cdt-dev] How to start my plugin when C editor is started?

If the CEditor provides any extension points (it must?), then you could pick one and provide a dummy extension that points to an empty class in your plugin. When the CEditor loads your extension, your class should be instantiated, which should in turn activate your plugin (make sure this option is checked in the MANIFEST.MF).

-Andrew