From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 10:41 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Status of the M6 build

Hi All,

I've committed a change in Bug 339703 to replace a new build interface in CDT 8 with an abstract base class so we don't break this API in the future.

Ideally this should be part of the M6 release.  I was wondering when the M6 build is scheduled for.  If it's already happened is it possible to have a re-spin to include the change?

Cheers,

James

Back to the top