[cdt-dev] Good CDT Rep at EclipseCon

Hey gang,

The EclipseCon talks have been selected. We have pretty good representation from the extended CDT community. Here's a list from what I see. Add yours in if I missed it.

2041 "Staying ahead of the multi-core revolution with CDT debug" - Marc Khouzam, Patrick Chuong, Dobrin Alexiev (Extended Talk)
2047 "Hands on with the C/C++ IDE" - Andrew Overholt, Bernhard Merkle, Jeff Johnston (Monster Extended Tutorial!)
2088 "Codan - C/C++ Static Analysis Framework for CDT" - Alena Laskavaia (Extended Talk)
2159 "The C/C++ IDE Projects and Ecosystem" - Doug Schaefer (Standard Talk)
2273 "CDT: So you want me to use which debugger ... ?" - Bruce Griffith, John Cortel (Standard Talk)

The full list is here:
   https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2011/search.php?search=accepted

I also notice a lot more general, how to build better Eclipse plug-ins talks and plenty of platform and e4 content. Should be a great EclipseCon and I hope to see you all there.

Doug

Back to the top