[cdt-dev] Hudson builds are running

OK, the hudson builds are running. cdt-nightly is off of HEAD and
cdt-release is off of cdt_7_0 and are on hudson.eclipse.org.

There are a few changes here that may impact how you write JUnits.
There is a master machine and some slave machines which seem to be a
mix of 32 and 64-bit x86 Linux. It's somewhat random which one it uses
so I've set the build to use the 32-bit Java 5 VM and eclipse.

Also since we're now x86 Linux, we could start relying on the test
environment. I noticed some warning messages from the tests
complaining about g++ missing and I'm not sure gdb is there. But if
you guys see the need we can ask to have them installed. Let me know.

Enjoy!
Doug.

Back to the top